Herpa 1:200 Wings 551687
Military Ground Support Equipment
PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned arrival date of July 2019 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
- Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
- Arrival dates are subject to change. Consider them to be estimates as manufacturers frequently revise them.
- Credit Cards are not billed until time of shipment. Check or PayPal payment (not recommended) is required at time of order.
The technical maintenance components of all NATO air bases are mostly standardized. The most important devices are now released in a 1/200 scale set. It contains a tractor, a starter cart, a power set with flood light, lifting equipment, a hydraulic test cart, an external load trailer, a tow bar, an external tank mount and six air-to-air missiles.
The Herpa "1:200 Wings" range presents detailed, ready-made diecast models of civilian and military aircraft in 1:200 scale.
Herpa "1:200 Wings" diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Permanently extended landing gear with non-rotating wheels.
- Some releases feature interchangeable open/closed canopies.
- Authentic fixed ordnance loads.
- Accurately detailed underside with concealed screwheads.
© Copyright 2003-2019 The Flying Mule, Inc.