Herpa 1:200 Wings 551687
Military Ground Support Equipment
The technical maintenance components of all NATO air bases are mostly standardized. The most important devices are now released in a 1/200 scale set. It contains a tractor, a starter cart, a power set with flood light, lifting equipment, a hydraulic test cart, an external load trailer, a tow bar, an external tank mount and six air-to-air missiles.
The Herpa "1:200 Wings" range presents detailed, ready-made diecast models of civilian and military aircraft in 1:200 scale.
Herpa "1:200 Wings" diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Permanently extended landing gear with non-rotating wheels.
- Some releases feature interchangeable open/closed canopies.
- Authentic fixed ordnance loads.
- Accurately detailed underside with concealed screwheads.
© Copyright 2003-2019 The Flying Mule, Inc.